Cracked, peeling or faded paintwork is one of the first things customers notice about a poorly maintained building. That’s why it’s important to have the right people who possess the skills and equipment to provide a tailored painting solution and ongoing maintenance.
Our commercial painting teams can complete jobs of any size and at times convenient to your business, from national scale projects involving multiple sites to one-off repaints.
And due to our extensive branch network and directly employed workforce, you can be sure of consistency in quality. Even if you have tight deadlines, our ability to mobilise large crews quickly means we can complete projects within your short time frames.
Need help with colour selection? We can appoint a qualified colour consultant, or assist with painting montages so that you can visualise how your property will look.
Plus, our teams of qualified painters are trained in safe and environmentally responsible work practices. They always carry spill kits, avoid washing tools onsite, and dispose of paint safely.
Here are some of our painting services:
- Difficult-to-access projects – including working at heights, elevated platforms and abseiling
- Out of hours and work around public holidays, shut down periods or school term breaks
- Interior and exterior painting
- Graffiti removal and anti-graffiti coatings application
- Heritage work and specialised finishes – including gold leafing and wall papering
- Line marking
- Urgent jobs requiring large crews
- Lead paint containment
- Spalling concrete and render repairs
- Low VOC paints
Learn more about our Painting services.
Click here to see our Strata Projects