Our building projects team can reduce your construction and operational costs.
Choose Programmed for your next construction project and we will utilise our buying power and facilities management experience to save you money now and in the future.
Programmed provides end-to-end management services for a variety of building, property and infrastructure projects.
We are able to manage all aspects of the design and construction process: from initial concept design through to construction and defects liability.
Our national network delivers building services wherever and whenever you need them. Whether it’s a refurbishment, a fitout, a make good, an extension or demolition project, we are able to provide a one-stop-shop to procure trades and materials with buying power that can significantly reduce your construction costs.
Our team of project managers, architects and building services providers have experience delivering projects of all sizes, across a variety of sectors, including: aged care, education, state government agencies, local councils, residential and community housing.
Our team have considerable facility management experience and use their knowledge to make informed design decisions that will reduce your operational and maintenance costs.
Our services include:
- Project management
- Budget estimates
- Feasibility studies
- Architecture – concept and detailed design and documentation
- DDA/BCA compliance auditing
- Construction management
- Defects liability
The benefits of using Programmed for your next building project include:
- Compliance with all statutory guidelines. Your dedicated Programmed FM project manager will coordinate all statutory building and development approvals.
- Minimal disruption to your business. We understand that projects often need to be scheduled around your primary business operations, so we work with you through the design process to minimise disruptions to your current business, staff and facilities.
- Risk management. We have established systems and processes for safety, quality and environmental management that help to mitigate the risk of your project.
- Zero Harm. This is our commitment to safety will ensure that no one is injured on your construction site.
- National Customer Contact Centre. Our customer contact centre is available all day, every day, to raise jobs, allocate maintenance tasks and complete urgent works at any hour. You’ll have instant access to our 1,200 service providers and in-house trades staff, whenever you need them.
- Strategic Procurement. Programmed procure strategically to optimise value for our customers including maximising volume procurement opportunities with items such as consumable office supplies. We can also manage the procurement of major on-site contracts including cleaning, catering and security contracts. We create contract specific strategic sourcing plans tailored to the needs and existing commitments of our customers
Learn more about Property Services